General and Policy Updates
Information We Collect
The Web Site is directed towards adults. MR does not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13.
How We Use the Information Collected
We may combine the personally identifiable information you provide MR with other information about you that is available to us, including information from other sources. The ways that MR may use your information include:
· To enable the Web Site and its operators to process, manage and deliver your orders;
· To respond to your specific inquiries;
· To troubleshoot and provide you with technical support;
· To provide you with information on MR products and services, either on a personalized or aggregate basis;
· To give Web Site editors anonymous, aggregate information that is useful for developing new features and products for our visitors and to improve the content and navigation on the Web Site;
· To resolve disputes, prevent and detect fraud, and otherwise to help MR to avoid legal liability;
· For other purposes.
MR makes reasonable efforts to use industry-standard security technologies to secure your information. Servers where personal information is stored are password and firewall-protected, and access is limited to those employees and independent contractors with a need to know and only for the purposes identified above. All financial information is transmitted and stored in encrypted form. We maintain safeguards to protect the security, integrity, and privacy of these servers and of your personal information.
You are responsible for keeping your login name and password confidential and are responsible for all actions taken with your login name and password, including fees. If your password has been compromised for any reason, you should immediately change your password.
Your Ability to Choose
We communicate with you to provide information, products and services that you have requested. It is your choice to send us these requests. You have the option to reject the Web Site's cookies and still use the Web Site. However, your access to the Web Site will be limited. For example, you will not be able to place or track orders. You may always opt out of receiving marketing emails by following the instructions on the marketing email. We explicitly ask when we need information that personally identifies you ("Personal Information").
This Web Site may contain links to other sites. MR is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web Sites. We recommend that you review the privacy policies of those sites when you visit them. MR does not provide your information to third parties unless. You request or authorize it;
1. If such disclosure is necessary to process transactions or provide services which you have requested; or
2. MR is compelled to do so by government authority, regulatory body, or under subpoena or similar governmental request.
3. In addition, MR maintains the right to disseminate data you send to MR, so long as such data is in anonymous, aggregated form so as not to identify you.